So, you’ve decided to relocate your company offices to a new location. That’s great news! Before you take on this challenge, it’s vital that you’re organized and prepared to make the move in the most effective fashion.
One of the preliminary dilemmas you’ll face will be whether you should DIY (do it yourself) your move or hire professional movers, like the team at Thrifty Office Furniture, that has years of experience helping businesses relocate offices. Here’s all you need to know:
What To Look For When Moving
Before doing anything, you will need to find the perfect office space to start the next phase of your companies’ journey. There are a number of essential elements to look for when making this decision. Be sure you’ve considered the following:
- Is it in a prestigious location?
- Is the office accessible to your employees and guests?
- Is the space big enough?
- What are the renal and operational running costs?
- Will the office be capable of satisfying your needs for years to come?
Why Hire Professional Office Movers?
After taking the time to find the perfect office space, it may be tempting to take the DIY approach to your office relocation. However, professional movers will prove to be one of your smartest and most valuable investments throughout the relocation process. Here are five reasons to take this route:
- Expert Advice: Professional office movers complete these tasks for a living. As such, they can use their experiences to find the most logical solutions to any issues that may surface. Choose a company that has the right credentials, and they can talk you through the options before completing the perfect move.
- Save Money: Paying money to a team of experts can feel like a needless expense. On the contrary, they have all the necessary equipment, which means a one-off cost will save money. After all, taking the DIY approach will mean paying staff members to help out, van and equipment rentals, and a host of hidden costs.
- Limit Downtime: In addition to the direct financial savings, you’ll be back to earning money far sooner too. Professional office movers can get you up and running in the new office in next to no time. This allows your employees to return to work while also making the transition less damaging to the brand image.
- Remove Risks: Take the DIY approach and it’s almost inevitable that something will go wrong. This could range from breaking products to misplacing essential documents. Professional office movers will be far more organized, which eliminates those threats. Besides, if something does get broken, the financial burden is with them.
- Combat Stress: Relocating a business is very stressful for a whole host of reasons, but the physical process of moving can be the most testing part of all. When this element is taken care of by a team of experts that you can trust, you’ll be in a position to focus on the other critical items on your moving checklist. Perfect!
If you want the best results for any business-related task, it’s imperative that you find the right people for the job. Office relocations are no different. Thrifty’s team of professional office movers in Raleigh-Durham, Wilmington and Burlington NC are the way to go. For more information about our services give us a call at (919) 589-8454 or request a quote online today.